well that's why I said my wu was 'odd' when I looked today. In fact I have
just had to put in a pressure correction for some unknown reason, but am
still not getting much sense and am still getting weird updates (well
readings going green for no apparent reason) and have double checked rapid
fire is not enabled, and archive interval is 5 minutes.  The last reported
time seems correct although it looks like two stations are using the same
page and hence possibly the odd updates …. ALl I know is that I am lost!!!
The table looks correct - it is the 'current conditions' which seems to
have a mind of its own.  I rarely look at wu so cannot say how long it has
been like this.  When I last looked there was not another station near me,
now there appears to be one!!