Thanks so much for that helpful reply Matthew. I found the pylibpcap
bindings here <http://scapy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html>,
but unfortunately I still get the same result. Tried rebooting for good
measure, but no change. Tried uninstalling pypcap as well, but still no
change in result.