Hmm that is much more complicated than my setup which consists of a computer running C7 which has a Davis VantageVue and a LaCross WS attached and sends the info via rsync to my web server.

Wouldn't you have the same problem with the weewx-multi script? I just never could get all the parameters worked out and merely split the weewx-multi into 2 separate start scripts.