It appears that sometimes I am getting no outdoor temperature data from my
PWS, and it reports as NULL in the database. This is fine, it happens from
time to time, I'm not too concerned about this.

However, what I find happening is that when data is posted to
weatherunderground, anytime that there is NULL in the database, it posts
this as 0 degrees. It would be more ideal for it simply not post this
series at all when it is NULL. Is there anyway to make that happen?

Relevant config section, pretty much defaults.

    [[Wunderground]]
        # This section is for configuring posts to the Weather Underground.

        # If you wish to do this, set the option 'enable' to true,
        # and specify a station (e.g., 'KORHOODR3') and password.
        enable = true
        station = **********
        # To guard against parsing errors, put your password in quotes:
        password = *********

        # Set the following to True to have weewx use the WU "Rapidfire"
        # protocol. Not all hardware can support it. See the User's Guide.
        rapidfire = False