It doesn't create a gui that shows up in the software list.
It is text based.
You have to configure and start etc via command line.
The web pages get generated by the weewx program.
http://www.weewx.com/docs/debian.htm
http://weewx.com/docs/apt-get.htm

You have to get used to using the terminal and editing files.