Hard to beat the Davis Vantage series for reliability. They publish their
API, so the driver is very mature.

Fine Offset derivatives can also be made to work. The driver has been
reverse engineered, but Matthew has a long history with them and has come
up with a stable, predictable driver.

Stay clear of the WMR series. We have had to reverse engineer everything,
to uneven results.

-tk