> On 16 Aug 2018, at 11:48, Andres Revilla <andres.revilla.or...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi ..
>
> I have tried to follow your tutorial but no luck ...
>
> I get data , but no images ... i copy icons , etc ... If i use standar
> forecast web all its working ok , but when i use standar modified webpage , i
> get data but images / colors
>
> I have installed ( weewx 3.8.0 and forecast 3.2.19) .
>
> Maybe config problem?

impossible to say without seeing what you are seeing.

post a screenshot of what you see, and explain what you expect to see.  then
post the template file with your modifications.

to diagnose the problem, first check the generated html.  use the 'view source'
in a web browser, or run it through an html checker.

then look at the template file that made the generated html.