Um, that is not a RPi boot sequence. When I boot my RPi I get about 500 odd
lines of syslog entries from kernel, systemd and many others and down
towards the end the WeeWX startup lines I indicated. I suggest you reboot
your RPi now:

$ sudo reboot

Take note of the time and then once your RPi has rebooted and WeeWX has
failed go back to syslog and post the whole lot from the time you rebooted
until the WeeWX error occurs.

Gary