You can also use MySQL without a password if you switch users to root.

At the risk of confusing things further because I believe you should use
sqlite for its simplicity and portability....

You can try sudo su It may or may not challenge you. If it does Type in
your pi password

Then type mysql and it should let you into the console. From there you can
complete the commands above to find permissions.

[image: garagepi.png] <about:invalid#zClosurez>