The Belchertown skin for weewx is now available. This skin is modeled after
https://belchertownweather.com

The skin features

   - Real time streaming updates on the front page without needing to
   reload the site (weewx-mqtt extension required)
   - Forecast data updated every hour without needing to reload (a free
   DarkSky API key required)
   - Information on your closest Earthquake updated automatically every 3
   hours
   - Weather station observation graphs which update without needing to
   reload
   - Weather records for the current year, and for all time
   - A mobile and iPad ready display. You could use an iPad as a "2nd
   console".

There are dozens of options to configure within the skin. Please view the
readme on GitHub <https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown> for a
detailed explanation.

The GitHub page: https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown

Direct download of
v0.1:
https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/archive/weewx-belchertown-0.1.tar.gz

Quick install:

wget https:
//github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/archive/weewx-belchertown-0.1.tar.gz

sudo wee_extension --install weewx-belchertown-0.1.tar.gz

Configure weewx.conf with your options

Restart weewx

Out of the box, it is a very basic theme. Make sure to check out the readme
for all options available <https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown>!

This is my first skin, and I've done all I could to test it out in various
environments to iron out any initial bugs. If you do find something that's
a little off, or room for improvement, please let me know!