No need for the MQTT login details, I'm able to subscribe to your data feed
without a problem. This is helpful so I'll work on updating the MQTT live
portion's unit labels.

MQTT may run on a Pi Zero - I haven't tried but, and I don't see why it
wouldn't work, so it's worth a shot.

Try this to get you started:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install mosquitto mosquitto-clients

Then sudo nano /etc/mosquitto/conf.d/myconfig.conf

persistence false

allow_anonymous true

# Non-SSL MQTT
listener 1883
protocol mqtt

# Non-SSL Websockets
listener 9001
protocol websockets

Then

sudo service mosquitto stop
sudo service mosquitto start

This will start your broker on port 1883 for MQTT and 9001 for websockets
(for the website).

*This won't secure your MQTT broker*, and it allows anonymous users to do
whatever they want. So only use this in a development capacity.

Once data is being published to the broker, you can use the mosquitto
subscribe client to subscribe to the topic and verify the data is there.

mosquitto_sub -h localhost -p 1883 -t "your/topic"

CTRL+C will exit the program.

I'm working on a write up on how to secure the broker, but if you want to
read how to secure your broker beforehand, research mosquitto_passwd and
acl_file options. If you want to use SSL, you can secure your broker and
websockets using LetsEncrypt. Since this is just weather data, SSL may not
be necessary, but that's at your discretion.