The install set that differently, I just changed it to the example with no
difference.
Here's what is in the config
#   [[Belchertown]]
#        HTML_ROOT = public_html/belchertown
#        skin = Belchertown
#        [[[Extras]]]
#            forecast_enabled = 1
#            darksky_secret_key = "secret"
#            earthquake_enabled = 1