/*Sometimes I am so slow....*/

/*Having read, in the directions on github:*/

All skin override options are advised to be in weewx.conf. If you have them in skin.conf, please have a backup before upgrading!

/*I did just that. However, what was being displayed was the contents of the skin.conf file. For instance if I had*/

site_title = "My Back Yard Weather Station"

/*in my weewx.conf, and*/

 site_title = "My Own Little Back Yard Weather Station"

/*in skin.conf, *//*"My Own Little Back Yard Weather Station" is what displays, and it took a few days for it to dawn on me. Am I missing something because I thought "override" meant "that which SHALL be used", but it isn't happening in my instance. Now, I am wondering if this is just another symptom of the problems I am having with the forecast and earthquake info not displaying, and even locking the program up if I activate them in skin.conf? If I activate them in weewx.conf they still don't display, but it doesn't freeze weewx in time.*/

--
*/John Clark <mailto:w0av...@gmail.com>/*