Gary,
Thanks so much! Bitten by a typo - sloppy on my part. It's all better now!

If I might ask one more question: Right now, I only want forecast info in
the SteelSeries generated webpage. That will likely change, but if I have
no need for the forecast output in public_html/forecast (or, for that
matter output from any specific other skin or extension) how do I stop
that? If it's a skin, I should be able to uninstall it with the
wee_extension utility. If it is an extension like forecast, I imagine that
uninstalling it would stop the Zambretti forecast and prevent me using it
in SteelSeries. Do I just let WeeWX keep copying files to
public_html/forecast? If there is something on this in the User Guide or
Wiki, just point me there.
Thanks once again.
Phil