Dear Liz,
the current issue is the import of the "realtime" XML data to Weewx.
The Hardware Controller from Weatherstation  does provide all Sensor data
as XML File via Ethernet.

This means i "need" a driver for data import. Function: Weewx does read the
XML File 1/min.
"That's all"
I do not have found any solution about this.

For better imagination i have attached the Controller XML File

Can anybody send me a sample how can i do that?

Many Thanks!