To all who are subscribed, Belchertown skin 0.7 is out!

*There are a lot of changes and an uninstall and re-install of the skin is
advised.*

This is due to the charts generator being split into it's own skin to speed
up generation time. The 2 skins are linked together and released as 1 skin.

*Be sure to have a backup of all your custom skin settings! *

Read more details
here:
https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/releases/tag/weewx-belchertown-0.7