I found rms used in the statictics.ico and hilo.ico files in the Seasons
directory. removed those segments. Diff as follows:

$ diff statistics.14092018.inc statistics.inc

134,140d133
<         <tr>
<           <td class="label">$obs.label.wind_rms</td>
<           <td class="units">$unit.label.wind</td>
<           #for $archive in $archive_data
<           <td class="data new_row">$archive.wind.rms.formatted</td>
<           #end for
<         </tr>

$ diff hilo.inc hilo.14092018.inc

132a133,140
>         #for $archive in $archive_data
>           $archive[1].wind.rms.formatted</td>
>         #end for

Apart from this any file referring to rms were exactly the same as the
original install. Attaching skin.conf with this message.

As expected the problem is gone but rms is not getting reported. Which
means the issue still stays.

Could you help me with what fields in the archive are referred to by rms ?
I can try to manually check for any value discrepancy.

Thanks.

- Rahul