/*OK. *//*
*/

/*skin=Belchertown*//*
*/

/*http://weather.w0avq.org/json/day.json  does not exist, nor do I see an instance of it being uploaded in the syslog*//*
*//*
*//*public_html on your weewx system:  does not exist as a file or directory locally or remotely, nor can I find it in weewx.conf or skin.conf

As I said, everything was working until 0.7. My install is not the py_install and I.m thinking when I deleted all instances of "Belchertown" as I thought I saw in the instructions, I might have gotten something important. Might do a reinstall tonight when I get back home. BTW, I renamed the remote weather directory and now there are no graphs at all. gotta go.
*/