Unfortunately your new tags.py did not fix my problem.

If I put a simple print into the

    def records(self, data_binding=None):
        manager = self.db_lookup(data_binding)
        for record in manager.genBatchRecords(self.timespan.start,
self.timespan.stop):
            yield CurrentObj(self.db_lookup, data_binding,
record['dateTime'], self.formatter,
                             self.converter, record=record)

routine, then it shows that data_binding is always None.  But I don't know
how to work back up to find out where the data_binding gets lost.

Regards

Mike