Welcome to weewx, Bob

WeeWX works quite differently from wview in its tag structure. With wview,
there is a finite flat space that contains all tags. For example, if you
want the maximum wind speed for the month, you use

$hiMonthlyWindspeed

However, tags in weewx are structured. There is no "set" of tags. This same
example would be expressed:

$month.windSpeed.max

I suppose one could make a file that runs over all iterations of time
scales (current, day, week, month, year, rainyear), all observations
(outTemp, windSpeed, outHumidity, etc.) and all aggregation type (min, max,
avg, last, etc.), but there would be little point to that.

Take a look at the Customizing Guide <http://weewx.com/docs/customizing.htm>.
It goes into exhaustive detail about how the tag system works.

-tk