Ok, let me explain:

1) Remove all packages and files relates to weewx (including all dir and
subdirs on /etc/weewx, /usr/share/weewx, /var/lib/weewx or /usr/lib/weewx,
don't rememebr now). Everything
2) Install from .deb package and accept default settings (name, location,
driver=simulation, etc...)
3) Just start, done!

When you access webpage, loads fine.....but still the same error in
logfile, wind column not found (of course, the error is using sqlite, and
not mysqllite like I posted).

Second attempt:
1) Change archive database to mysql instead of sqlite.
2) Re-start weewx. Tables are created and archive page is created
3) Still the same problem on log (wind column), but information on log's
say 'mysql' driver, and not sqlite.

And then with fileparser driver, with exactly same results....

I found something related to brazilian daylight saving time, but I lost the
link of thread and also I don't knwo where to put suggested user code (is
modification of core code, I think).