Am Dienstag, 6. November 2018 02:13:36 UTC+1 schrieb John Smith:

> On Tuesday, 6 November 2018 09:57:13 UTC+11, weerman wrote:
>>
>> Using the latest version 0.512 here.
>>> Edit: Missed the url: https://weatherfrog80.bplaced.net/weewx/
>>> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fweatherfrog80.bplaced.net%2Fweewx%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFohZq8mp4ceWiXmyUEKo29biZcNA>
>>>

> I'm using the same version and used the url:
>
> https://weatherfrog80.bplaced.net/weewx/inigo-settings.txt
>
> and there was no problem

Hi John,

Yes, it works now. After i wrote my last post, i tried another approach in
removing the leading /www folder for the url of the data file and this
works.
My provider has a leading /www folder which is a non public folder, before
the public folders so i had to remove the "www" to get it working.