My WMR200 is presenting local airpressure ("pressure") on the display but
Weewx have default setting to present sea-lever pressure ("barmometer").

I don't find sea-level-pressure useful as it differs from what the WMR200
is showing. It is also more acurate.

Changing this requires editing "barometer" => "pressure" in a lot of files
and there in many places (and just replacing "barometer" with "pressure"
will change too much e.g. pure text on web page):
- weex.conf
- skin.conf
- index.html.tmpl
- week.html.tmpl
- month.html.tmpl
- year.html.tmpl
- smartphone/index.html.tmpl
- smartphone/barometer.html.tmpl

Can this be done in one place instead? Like changing just in weewx.conf

*airpressure = barometer/pressure*