Hi John,

If you want to try it first make sure you have a backup just in case.

All the development of the skin takes place
at https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown. What you could do is click
the "Clone or Download" link at the right of that webpage. Then upload it
to where your weewx installation is, and use wee_extension --install
master.zip to install the zip file you just downloaded. Just change
"master.zip" to whatever the zip file name is.

This will give you the beta skin. Not everything has been tested fully yet
- so there's the risk of something could go a little sideways.

Restart weewx and see what happens. If something does break, then let me
know so I can try to fix it.

To add custom content, check the screenshot I uploaded in a previous post.
Create a new file in skins/Belchertown to add content to the areas you want
to customize.