Actualy, no NULL strings are found :/

root@SkyWeather:/etc/weewx/skins# wee_database --check-strings
Using configuration file /etc/weewx/weewx.conf
Using database binding 'wx_binding', which is bound to database
'archive_mysql'
Preparing Null String Check, this may take awhile...
Checking record: 52456; Timestamp: 2018-11-30 12:20:00 -02 (1543587600)
No null strings found.
Completed Null String Check in 37.20 seconds.