There are lots of terrific skins. The Standard one is a great one to start
with.Then you can look around and see if there is another you'd prefer.
Many like SteelSeries Gauges. I am personally fond of the Belchertown skin,
developed by Pat O'Brien. It is available here:
https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/releases. My website using it
is https://wx.kutzenco.com. <https://wx.kutzenco.com>

I'm sure you'll enjoy weewx!
phil