I came across the Darksky widgets today and they do include alerts

https://darksky.net/widgets

I've just replaced the whole Darksky forecast section with a 'hook' page to
place the week widget there instead. Apparently it does include alerts. I
have found the downloaded forecast data to be way off in temp - as much as
3 deg celsius low, even compared to their own widget which is both
confusing and surprising. It appears that for me the widget forecast is
much better than the api download data