Hi,

With the option deactivated (False) I can now see the direction of the wind
always

www.meteomontaos.es

But it does not persist, if I observe the reports it always appears the
same. (90 degrees)

http://www.meteomontaos.es/reports/

I do not understand this behavior.

Use WMR300 with Belchertown template. I have problems with the wind data
(the console shows them and a weewx does not seem to arrive). But this is
already covered in another post.

Greetings and thanks.