In 2018 Georg Acher & Deti Fliegl developed tfrec - A SDR tool for
receiving wireless sensor data,
see: https://github.com/baycom/tfrec

In the documentation they mention our weewx_klimalogg driver,
see: https://github.com/matthewwall/weewx-klimalogg

I wrote a weewx-tfrc driver based upon Matthew Walls weewx-sdr driver.
The weewx-tfrc driver parses the data of the tfrec package and stores the
output in the weewx database.

Differences between the weewx-tfrc and weewx-klimalogg drivers:
- weewx-tfrc reads the radio data of the individual sensors with use of a
rtl-sdr dongle.
- weewx-klimalogg reads the sensor data with use of the KlimaLogg Pro base
station usb-dongle.
- weewx-klimalogg can read the history of 51.000 temp/humidity records from
the base station where weewx-tfrec has no history.
- the learning (pairing) of new sensors in weewx-klimalogg is a bit of a
hassle.
- reading new sensors in weewx-tfrc is done by adding the sensor data in
weewx.conf and restarting weewx.
- the maximum number of connected sensors in weewx-klimalogg is 8.
- the maximum number of connected sensors in weewx-tfrc is only limited by
the cpu power of the system.
- weewx-klimalogg can only read sensor data from type TFA_1: (KlimaLoggPro)
- weewx-tfrc can read sensor data from types: TFA_1 (KlimaLoggPro),  TFA_2
(17240bit/s), TFA_3 (9600bit/s), TX22 (8842bit/s) and WeatherHub (6000bit/s)

I have the weewx-tfrc driver running without any problems for a week for 9
TFA KlimaLogg sensors.
The parsing of the non-TFA_1 sensor data is not finished because I don't
have such type sensors.

Please drop a mail at ljm.heijst at gmail.com if you are interested in
participating testing the other type sensors.
Besides a system running with weewx you need to install tfrec and use a
rtl-sdr dongle to read the data.

Cheers, Luc