I've just released Belchertown skin 0.9. You can read the updates and
download it here: https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/releases

A lot of work went into this release. I've learned a lot through feedback
on the skin.

This release fixes a major bug with the rain charts which were taking a
very long time to generate. This release also brings a lot of updates to
locale formats.

*There's 1 breaking change if you are upgrading*. Please take special note
to a few MQTT variable names which have changed to mqtt_websockets_. This
is to reduce confusion and offer clarity on new user installations.

Please let me know if you've upgraded and share your site. I'd love to see
it out there!