Ashley

Looks like the devices on order use 815 MHz (WS-1900) and 433 MHz (007PF /
F007TP)
as their transmit frequencies. I guess you are using a SDR and RTL_433 for
decoding.
You can configure RTL_433 to hop between those frequencies, but how much
data are you willing to lose when hopping between frequencies.  You might
be able to use two SDR's, but don't know the best way to interface with
weewx.  Maybe someone else will have a better insight on this. But if two
SDR's is a possible solution, would use a powered USB hub something like
this:
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-4-Port-USB-2-0-Ultra-Mini/dp/B00DQFGH80?th=1
interface the SDRs to the RPI.  Just need to change the SDRs serial
numbers, which is not hard to do.

Don't know if RTL_433 decode those devices as of right now, might want to
do ask or search here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rtl_433 or
https://github.com/merbanan/rtl_433.

Thanks
Rich