Paul, are you using MQTT for live updates?

If so, set the disconnect_live_website_visitor
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown#mqtt-websockets-for-real-time-streaming-options>option

to something very long like 99999999999999999 or try the Pi page and see if
it looks OK on your template. I should probably make the option of
disconnect_live_website_visitor
= -1 to disable it. Maybe I'll give that a try for 0.9.1.