Juan, I made some changes. Can you try this and see if it helps?

Copy these files and place them in these folders:

bin/user/belchertown.py
--->
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/32b30e6825ede95647f75488b400855a6d2b4a9e/bin/user/belchertown.py

skins/Belchertown/js/highcharts-dayplots.js.tmpl
--->
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/32b30e6825ede95647f75488b400855a6d2b4a9e/skins/Belchertown/js/highcharts-dayplots.js.tmpl

Restart weewx and see if the next archive interval shows your graphs?