Hi.
I've set mqtt and weewx database in metric system, but Windrun is still in
miles. How can I get Windrun value in Km? What am I missing?
There are my units in weewx.conf
    [[Belchertown]]
        [[[Units]]]
            [[[[Groups]]]]
                group_altitude     = meter                # Options are
'foot' or 'meter'
                group_degree_day   = degree_C_day         # Options are
'degree_F_day' or 'degree_C_d$
                group_direction    = degree_compass
                group_moisture     = centibar
                group_percent      = percent
                group_pressure     = hPa                  # Options are
'inHg', 'mmHg', 'mbar', or 'h$
                group_radiation    = watt_per_meter_squared
                group_rain         = mm                   # Options are
'inch', 'cm', or 'mm'
                group_rainrate     = mm_per_hour          # Options are
'inch_per_hour', 'cm_per_hour$
                group_speed        = km_per_hour          # Options are
'mile_per_hour', 'km_per_hour$
                group_speed2       = km_per_hour2         # Options are
'mile_per_hour2', 'km_per_hou$
                group_temperature  = degree_C             # Options are
'degree_F' or 'degree_C'
                group_uv           = uv_index
                group_volt         = volt

[image: Windrun.png] <about:invalid#zClosurez>