might help if you gave us the template file that is failing and the
corresponding skin - at least we would know what cheetah may have been
trying to do and what wloc may refer to!!!  Is it possible that the site
from where the forecast is being obtained has changed location names so
that what used to work no longer works - much like WU keeps on changing
things??