Thanks to everyone who helped me work through various issues getting WeeWX to
work on my Raspberry Pi.  =D

Really there was only the one non-positive interval bug, fixed in the latest
wmr300.py driver.  The rest was all stuff I never knew about my WMR300A -- I
incorrectly thought it would "just work" but now I know better (needing to
reset the rain accumulation counter for one).  =D

So, I am very happy with WeeWX and that a once frivolous use of a RPI now has a
very practical use doubling as a WeeWX host.  =D
By frivolous, I mean being used solely to run a Nixie Tube clock -- cool
enough, but even cooler now that it does something truly useful with the energy
it burns.  =D

https://www.reddit.com/r/raspberry_pi/comments/awvfkq/enhanced_gra_afch_raspberry_pi_nixie_tube_clock/

Regards,
\Leon
--
Leon Shaner :: Dearborn, Michigan (iPhone)