Hi,

Chances are you have suffered corrupted station memory due to the power
outage. Have a read of the *Corrupt station memory* section under WeeWX
generates HTML pages, but it does not update them
<http://weewx.com/docs/usersguide.htm#html_generated_but_not_updated> in
the User's Guide. Before doing anything stop WeeWX and use wee-device to
dump the station memory
<http://weewx.com/docs/hardware.htm#vantage_dumping_the_logger_memory>,
this is your best bet at minimising any data loss. Once you have dumped the
station memory work through the two steps listed under *Corrupt station
memory*.

It's worth making a note of this condition and it's symptoms, it is a
common occurrence for Davis stations that have a power interruption.

Gary