Hi!

You are right, the delay is not critical, just a bit annoying:
I used to rely on page update ~20sec after each round 5min, now it's a bit
more random (sometime one more minute as you can see in logs).
It's just disturbing when working a skin template ( sometime I just wait
for next generation to see the results)
Or when an heavy rain/storm occurs suddenly and I'm curious to see
measurements :-)

But it's nothing more than minor discomfort.

I don't want to increase  too much wind packet rate. It will be fast in
case of wingust, but if no wind, I plan to emit only every 2 minutes to
save battery.
It's because the sensor will be solar+battery and on the roof....I dont
want to climb there too much :-D, so I prefer keep a -very big- margin on
battery to handle longer winter nights & cloudy weather.

But I can increase the barometer rate, It's not battery supplied.