Hi Leon,

Agreed, I realize my post is a bit off topic but if WU continues to be less
than reliable then perhaps other solutions might be viable?
Thanks for the reply, perhaps a new thread needs to be started by someone
smarter than me about historical data search.

Good luck with your research & fix.  I'm a big WU fan and am sad they are
slipping.  Thank you for trying to resolve the issue.  :)

Thanks again,
Doug B.