Here's the instructions on how to upgrade, also in a couple of languages.
https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/wiki/Upgrading-to-Belchertown-skin-1.0

When 1.0 is ready for public release I'll let everyone know. Until then if
you want to help with the testing please raise issues on the GitHub page to
keep it focused on the skin changes