yes - 8813 was of course a typo in my post, I'm using the default 1883 for
mosquitto which was fine all the time.

The problem was I didn't know what MQTT topic to subscribe Belchertown to.
Using weather/loop made it work.  Thanks.

(also - Rich's snippet that sets log_success = false for MQTT is really
helpful, that'll quiet down the syslogs nicely)

Only issue I can find is the skin can't find anything other than the
top-level page if you run the webserver on an alternate port, but that's
just an issue for me using Vagrant and mapping ports.  Dunno if it will
affect too many folks in reality.

Time to move this one to the pi3+ and watch some real data from the
WeatherFlow.

Thanks !