I have to play stupid, because I really don't know, seems like I had to
sudo something to create directory's in the beginning, but I did go right
down the list on the steps in order and everything worked out right, My
whole system is in a waterproof box at the base of the tower then I wifi to
my house router. It's been about a year and had to reboot only one time for
some reason. I know that don't help but maybe someone will jump in with an
answer.
Gary