Hi All

I had trouble with the average extension back end of last year and thanks
to Gary he put me right. I'm changing over to a new server and I'm having
trouble again

The old is on http://www.sheringhamweather.org.uk/averages.html  and works.

The new looks to be set up the same but the graph is empty.  Ive look
through VIEW SOURCE on edge or View Page Source on Firefox and admittedly
my understanding of it is limited but it looks similar as the files look
the same.
You can look at this at http://www.sheringhamukweather.org.uk/averages.html

The problem is the same what ever browser I use and I have deleted the
browsing history as Ive had problems with that especially if I change an
icon on the forecast.

Any help would be appreciated Thanks Phil