if from rf it has no gusts it cannot graph them.  non rf sites will provide
a gust value per archive interval.  who knows what wu do when they receive
both rf and archive record data!!  The tables may well create an artificial
gust value from rf speeds, but again who knows what wu use to create the
graphs!!