Hi,

*I have looked at several other 3.9.2 sites and their arrows are pointing
to the RIGHT as well!*

I think something must have changed in the newer version.

Does anyone know where the directional pointer in the wind vector graph
gets its orientation from?

I am using weewx 3.9.2 and I have looked at other 3.9.2 sites and the wind
vector pointer is pointing RIGHT and says N

Here is my graph.

[image: Screenshot from 2019-08-12 16-15-27.png]

Notice the N in the bottom left hand corner.

Below is from another site (they are on version 3.9.1)

[image: Screenshot from 2019-08-12 16-18-11.png]

Their direction pointer is pointing upward.