Hi Pat,
I'm trying to implement a horizontal 'plotLine' in the barometer graph (for
indicating the normal pressure at 1013mbar).

Unfortunately my attempts haven't been successful. What I've tried is to
implement it in the 'Belchertown.js.tmpl':

               // Barometer chart plots get a higher precision yAxis tick

                if (s.obsType == "barometer") {

                    if ( typeof s.yaxis_tickinterval === "undefined" ) {

                        // If no tick interval override, set 0.01 as
default tick interval to satisfy an old request for this level of precision.

                        options.yAxis[this_yAxis].tickInterval = 0.01;

                    }

                    // Define yAxis label float format if rounding is
defined. Default to 2 decimals if nothing defined

                    if ( typeof s.rounding !== "undefined" ) {

                        options.yAxis[this_yAxis].labels = { format:
'{value:.'+s.rounding+'f}' }

                    } else {

                        options.yAxis[this_yAxis].labels = { format:
'{value:.2f}' }

                    }

                    options.yAxis[this_yAxis].plotLine.value = 1013

                }

Would you have a hint for me? It's not urgent :)

Thanks!
Manfred