Shameless plug for my website <https://belchertownweather.com/> running the
Belchertown
skin <https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown>. It can chart any
timespan you want with some specific ones built in
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/wiki/Belchertown-Charts-Documentation#time_ago>.

There's a small learning curve to the graphs.conf but it comes with 4
standard graphs, documentation and there's quite a few users on this forum
who can help if you get stuck.

For example, to chart yesterday
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/wiki/Belchertown-Charts-Documentation#time-scales-for-charts>
 you
would use:

    time_length = days_ago
    time_ago = 1

Last month would be

    time_length = months_ago
    time_ago = 1

A specific special day would be

    time_length = day_specific
    month_specific = 10
    day_specific = 31
    year_specific = 2017

A specific special month would be

    time_length = month_specific
    month_specific = 10
    year_specific = 2017

and much more. The Belchertown Charts wiki
<https://github.com/poblabs/weewx-belchertown/wiki/Belchertown-Charts-Documentation>

has a lot of information, and users are often finding more capabilities

Another key feature of Belchertown is the live updates with MQTT Websockets
- but that's optional and not required to run the skin or the graphs.