On Sunday, August 18, 2019 at 2:47:32 PM UTC-7, Ron Sell wrote:

> 15.4 is the strike count. Do you want the weewx.config ?

I think we'd probably need to see your weatherflow driver section from
weewx.conf to understand what you're reporting.

The WF station UDP interface reports lightning strikes as an event with a
timestamp, a distance in km, and a (undocumented units) measure of energy.
  See https://weatherflow.github.io/SmartWeather/api/udp/v114/ for details
near the top.

My guess is you're getting 15.4 as an average 'distance' and not a 'count',
but that's only a guess.