(I'm having a hard time typing today).

Yes, that was my error. I corrected it in another email. Here it is again,
please try this:

// Windspeed Metric
if ( data.hasOwnProperty("windSpeed_kph") ) {
    jQuery(".curwindspeed").text( parseFloat(parseFloat(data["windSpeed_kph"
])).toLocaleString("$system_locale_js", {minimumFractionDigits: 1,
maximumFractionDigits: 1}) );
    update_windSpeed_kph( parseFloat(parseFloat(data["windSpeed_kph"])).
}