Hi,

Would help to see more of the log in the lead up to the error (so we know which
skin caused the error). Can you also post the [StdReport] section of weewx.conf
(you can use wee_debug (http://weewx.com/docs/utilities.htm#wee_debug_utility)
for this if you want) but make sure you check for any sensitive info before
posting. Would also like to see the skin.conf for the offending skin but we
don’t know which skin it is at the moment (unless of course you have only one).

Gary